- CareLink recognizes the great need for Behavioral Health Services to not just our patients but across the country at this time.
- CareLink is currently actively working to bring limited in-house Behavioral Health Services to our patients. This is still a work in progress with no date currently to offer when we will have this.
- Based upon the shortages of Behavioral Health counseling services available within Paulding County, CareLink is evaluating opportunities such as Telehealth.
- Through a relationship with a Telehealth company, we are able to offer limited counseling services to our existing patients and immediate members of their families.
- CareLink is offering self-identified Depression and Anxiety screening to all of our patients. Conversations between the patient and the CareLink clinicians are being held regularly based upon results.