- CareLink of Northwest Georgia provides primary care medical services to adults 18+ that are uninsured or have Medicare Part A only. Prospective patients with insurance will not be accepted at the clinic.
- CareLink is neither an urgent care facility nor an emergency treatment center.
- CareLink is open currently on Tuesday and Saturday mornings from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM. As our patient demand increases and volunteer support grows, we will expand our timeframes.
- Patients are seen by appointment only. Appointments can be made by calling 678.903.5103 and leave your name, best phone number to reach you and primary reason for your call. Your phone call will be returned the next day that we are open.
- CareLink is not a free clinic. ALL first time patient visits cost $25 Cash. Subsequent visits will range from $10 – $75 Cash depending upon the financial circumstances. No credit or debit card payments will be taken.
- Requirements for 1st Appointment and Visit to CareLink:
- $25 Cash Payment to be applied to patient set-up and 1st Dr.’s visit
- Picture Id
- Completed CareLink New Patient Application
If you have further questions, feel free to send them to us through our ‘Contact Us’ tab on this website.