- CareLink’s clinicians (as part-time volunteers) do not provide or offer Telehealth consultations.
- CareLink has entered instead into an agreement with a Telehealth company located in Alpharetta GA to provide outsourced telehealth services to our patients and up to seven immediate family members in the household. These services include both Medical and limited Behavioral Health Counseling. This service is available to CareLink existing patients and their immediate families only.
Program components include:
- 24/7 telephone or video telehealth consultations with State licensed physicians for common acute medical conditions by phone, smart device, or computer. Consultations will be provided at no cost to the CareLink patient.
- 24/7 counseling services provided by master’s level licensed professional counselors accessible by phone. Five counseling consultations will be provided at no cost to the patient.
- 24/7 access to a discount medication prescription program. The patient will be responsible for paying for their prescription at the point of pick-up. The patient is not obligated to use this discount program.
- Access to customer service teams that provide direct support to patients with registration, account activation, and requests for consultations.
- Patient communications including phone, email, and SMS text outreach to support program familiarization, utilization, and telehealth surveys, data collection, and analysis.